GlobeIn is an early-stage start up with a big vision to disrupt poverty and solve a real global billion-person problem. We’re fighting poverty through job creation and fair wages. One artisan at a time. Through our subscription box and online shop, we delight our mindful customers with crafted, distinct goods and the stories about how our artisans created them.
Funded and advised by Deepak Chopra (influencer and writer), Doug Maine (former CFO of IBM), David Gorodyansky (founder & CEO of AnchorFree), Dawn Lepore (Board of Directors of AOL, formerly Board of eBay), Jason Brown (former VP at Zynga and eBay), GlobeIn has raised $2.8M in their Series A round. GlobeIn is based in Menlo Park.
Develop and execute campaigns (on any medium) targeting GenX and Baby Boomer Liberal Minded Women with $75k+ household income that might be interested in GlobeIn Artisan Box Subscription and our shop products. We’re looking for someone with experience selling consumer products to this customer demographic and it would be very helpful if you could highlight the relevant experience in the cover letter.
This is a full time position based in San Francisco Bay Area.
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ year(s) of experience in performance marketing to women in our target demographic
• Good understanding of marketing best practices
• Experience in marketing to women, particularly Gen X and Baby Boomers
• Knowledge of both online and offline marketing tools and tactics
• Foster new marketing channel exploration and development by working closely with the marketing team, implementing tests and scaling tactics across the Marketing division
• Provide constructive feedback to content, channel, creative, and web development teams to ensure continued improvement to quality and output
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail
• Advanced research skills and fast learner
• Creative and flexible with a positive attitude
• Interest and passion for social entrepreneurship
• Experience working in a social business, nonprofit, or e-commerce fields
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Proactive approach to problem solving and self-management