GlobeIn is an early-stage startup with a big vision to disrupt poverty and solve a real global billion-person problem.
GlobeIn is a social business that empowers remarkable, remote artisans by giving them global reach. Through our subscription box and online shop, we delight our mindful customers with crafted, distinct goods and the stories about how our artisans created them.
About the Position:
Do you have passion for product and lifestyle photography? We have an exciting opportunity! GlobeIn is looking for a full-time photographer that will be in-charge of the end-to-end photo production process from planning, shooting, and editing for our online shop, social media and other marketing channels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In-charge of GlobeIn's overall photography for shop sales and other Marketing needs.
- In-charge of refining GlobeIn's photography style and direction by collaborating with the Marketing and Product Operations Department to ensure the quality of images produced is consistent, creative, and on brand.
- Develop and produce concepts for lifestyle photoshoots.
- Brainstorming a mood board
- Shopping and gathering props
- Scouting for models (if needed)
- Art directing a shoot
- Organizing and editing photos
- Must own DSLR and laptop.
- Must be able to commute and work in San Francisco.
- Experience in both white background, colored background, and lifestyle photography. Photography will be done in-house unless there's a full lifestyle shoot.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom is a must.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Strong time management skills.
- Quick learner. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Design skills are a plus! (Knowledge in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
Please apply with your portfolio, resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this Photography position, and in working at GlobeIn.