GlobeIn is an early-stage start up with a big vision to disrupt poverty and solve a real global billion-person problem. We’re fighting poverty through job creation and fair wages. One artisan at a time. Through our subscription box and online shop, we delight our mindful customers with crafted, distinct goods and the stories about how our artisans created them.
Funded and advised by Deepak Chopra (influencer and writer), Doug Maine (former CFO of IBM), David Gorodyansky (founder & CEO of AnchorFree), Dawn Lepore (Board of Directors of AOL, formerly Board of eBay), Jason Brown (former VP at Zynga and eBay), GlobeIn has raised $2.8M in their Series A round. GlobeIn is based in Menlo Park.
At GlobeIn you will be responsible for implementing, analyzing, and optimizing all paid campaigns across the full marketing portfolio: paid social, affiliate, and display as well as podcast, TV, and direct mail advertising. This role requires executing paid marketing campaigns in-house as well as managing our agency and key affiliate relationships - getting campaigns live across platforms, day to day analysis, optimizing Return On Ad Spend, increasing traffic from affiliates, and looking for opportunities to scale and presenting results to management.
This is a full-time, paid position with an exceptional opportunity to learn and grow Revenue Driven Marketing campaigns in a social business startup. Your work will create a difference in the lives of thousands of artisans around the world.
We are primarily looking to target GenX and Baby Boomer liberal minded women with $75k+ household income that might be interested in GlobeIn Artisan Box Subscription and our shop products. Our ideal candidate would be someone with experience selling consumer products to this customer demographic and it would be very helpful if you could highlight the relevant experience in the cover letter.
This is a full time position based in San Francisco.
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ year(s) of relevant experience in B2C marketing
• Understanding of the full marketing and sales channel portfolio
• Proven track record of achieving sales, ROI, and CPA goals
• Knowledge of both online and offline marketing tools and tactics
• Ability to foster new marketing channels by working closely with the marketing team, implementing tests and scaling tactics across the marketing team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail
• Advanced research skills and fast learner
• Creative and flexible with a positive attitude
• Interest and passion for social entrepreneurship.
• Experience working in a social business, nonprofit, or e-commerce fields
• Ideal candidate will have experience working for a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand
• Experience in marketing to women, particularly Gen X and Baby Boomers
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Proactive approach to problem solving and self-management
• With a very small team, we all end up taking on a variety of other tasks outside of our core responsibilities. You should be flexible and eager to learn new things and help out wherever necessary.