Job Title: Intern
Contract: 3 Months
Hours: 56 hours/per month
GlobeIn is an early-stage startup with a big vision to disrupt poverty and solve a real global billion-person problem.Based in San Francisco, GlobeIn is a social business that empowers remarkable, remote artisans by giving them global reach. Through our subscription box and online shop, we delight our mindful customers with crafted, distinct goods and the stories about how our artisans created them. Funded and advised by Deepak Chopra (influencer and writer), Doug Maine (former CFO of IBM), David Gorodyansky (founder & former CEO of AnchorFree), Dawn Lepore (Board of Directors of AOL, formerly Board of eBay), Jason Brown (former VP at Zynga and eBay).
Assist Photography Coordinator on photo shoots, follow directions and stay focused.
- Learn by experience: Observe and work with Photographers and Stylists to understand the needs and demands of professional photography.
- Photo shoot length: Some shoots are 5 hour days, and some are 8 hour days. Applicants will be responsible to attend the entire shoot, from start to finish. Length depends on the workload and how efficient the shoot runs.
- Organizing/cleaning photography location and packing products after photoshoot.
- Travel: Shoots require local travel within the Bay Area. This includes to and from GlobeIn HQ and on set at external locations. There are 4-5 photoshoots per month. COVID19 cleaning precautions are taken seriously at all times, and inessential personnel are limited at this time.
- Cooking experience and basic food styling skills is a plus.
Car access required (occasionally while travelling to on-set external locations)
1-2 class credits. This is up for negotiation depending on allowance from your university.
3 months GlobeIn subscription
Important Qualities for Success:
At least 6 months of on set experience of Product Photography
Creative field - Art/Design background